"Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in The Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people." -Ferris Bueller
I don't think I believe in -isms either. I just couldn't come up with another title for this post, so instead I used that brainpower to Google the quote my friend Brian can recite from memory.
Over the last couple of days, Mason has said some pretty off-the-wall things. I guess it's to be expected.
- "Turn the sun off!!" (while heading west near sunset, he in his carseat with nowhere to hide)
- "Good job, buddy!" (after pouring approx. 1/4 box of Life cereal on the kitchen floor, almost entirely missing the bowl that was supposed to catch it...he was serious).
- "Don't kiss the bum better." (after an unfortunate and kind of funny random fall)
-"How you doing, truck? Have fun digging dirt." (an excerpt from an entire conversation out the window with the excavator my neighbor rented for yardwork)
-"I want a boot to head." (There's no way I can explain this here. Email me if you are alarmed.)
-"Mason pooped on mouses." (to dad First thing in the morning...we have Mickey Mouse diapers.)
-"Play no minutes." (bedtime frustration when a time limit of 5 more minutes was given)
-"Mason draw circles." (on the kitchen floor)
-"K'lala". (Mason's version of Koala)
-"No, owie not go away." (he has a friction burn on his stomach from the slide at May Day and apparently he wants to keep it)
It should also be noted he will now sing "Everybody Wants to Be a Cat" from Aristocats at random, he can point out and mimic the noises of most letters of the alphabet and can sing about a third of the alphabet song with assistance.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Masonisms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment